Woodland Critter Tree Stump Cupcakes
These cuddly critters will lighten up any celebration!
1. Bake your favorite chocolate cookie recipe using a round cutter. If your cupcakes have a dramatic dome on the top, level before continuing to the next step.
2. Melt chocolate candy melts according to manufacturer's instructions and coat the sides of the cupcakes; with a skewer or paintbrush, rough in some "bark" texture before the chocolate sets up. Attach upside down to a cookie with a dab of icing.
3. Pipe a brown spiral on the tops of the cupcakes to look like tree rings.
4. Mix up some green icing; with a #8 plain round tube, pipe a few blades of grass around the base of the trunk as well as on the top.
5. Apply Woodland Animals Sugar Assortment decorations, resting them on the piped blades of grass.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz