Vintage Flower Seed Packet Cookies How-To
You Will Need:
- Vintage Seed Packet Wafer Paper Set
- No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Royal icing
- Rectangular Cookie Cutter
- Edible Clear Writing Gel
- Wax or parchment paper
- Small craft scissors
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out several rectangular cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of royal icing. Let completely dry.
3. Carefully cut out wafer paper shapes using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
4. Adhere each wafer paper cut out to a cookie shape by adhering a thin layer of edible clear writing gel (or light corn syrup) to the top of the iced cookies.