Strawberry Peaches & Crème Cake with Cinnamon Pecan Topping
Recipe & photo thanks to Invisible Chef!
- 1 box The Invisible Chef Peaches & Crème Cake
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted & cooled unsalted butter
- 10-15 sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts mixed together
Preheat Oven 350 degrees
Prepare cake mix as directed on box. Spread half of the batter in the prepared pan. Scatter strawberries over the batter and then top with the remaining batter. Sprinkle the sugar/nut mixture evenly on top of the cake. Bake for about 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into squares.