Spider Web Cupcakes How-To
You will need:
- Spider Web Cupcake Wrapper
- 3D Hunchback Spider
- Writing decorating tip
- Decorating bag
- Your favorite cupcake recipe (chocolate works great!)
- Your favorite frosting recipe (we love buttercream)
- Super Black Food Coloring
- Bake cupcakes according to instructions in regular muffin cups. Let cool.
- While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. Divide into two bowls. One for the base color (white) and one for the web color (black). Place black frosting in decorating bag fit with writing tip.
- Using a small spatula, frost the top of the cupcake with the white frosting. Carefully pipe web design onto each cupcake using decorating bag with black frosting.
- Affix Hunchback Spider Picks to cupcakes by gently pushing into the frosting.
- Assemble cupcake wrappers by fitting the tabs together and securing with tape.
- Carefully put each cupcake in a wrapper and serve.