Sparkling Autumn Leaf Cookies
You Will Need:
- No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Autumn Sanding Sugar Collection
- Maple Leaf Cookie Cutter
- Oak Leaf Cookie Cutter
- Royal Icing Mix
- Food Coloring
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out several leaf cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Make your royal icing according to mix instructions. Tint with food color to match sanding sugars.
3. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of royal icing or buttercream, if you prefer. Let completely dry.
4. Once dry, using slightly thicker icing, pipe the leaf veins and cover in matching sanding sugar while still wet. Let dry.