Raspberry Mousse Pie
Recipe & photo thanks to Robert Rothschild Farms.
- 1 Prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered (confectioners) sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract or paste
- 1 packet Unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. Warm water
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Topping, room temperature
- 1/2 pint Fresh raspberries
Combine gelatin and warm water. Let sit for 1 - 2 minutes. Add vanilla to cream. With a hand or stand mixer, blend on low. Sift in powdered sugar and pour gelatin mixture into mixing bowl. Increase speed to medium-high and whip until stiff peaks form. Spoon Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Topping into a medium bowl and stir to soften. Gently fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture. Add remaining cream, again, carefully folding to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared crust. Top or cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 - 3 hours, or overnight. Let pie rest at room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing. Use a serrated knife dipped into hot water, then wiped dry, to cut. Repeat after each cut and serve.