Penguin Igloo Cupcake How-To
Photo & How-To from Lucks!
Chill out with these adorable igloo cupcakes!
You Will Need:
- Blue Food Color
- Large Round Tip
- Small Round Tip
- Slip Resistant Disposible Piping Bags
- White Sanding Sugar
- Sugar Penguins Set of 9
1. Mix light blue icing using a few drops of blue food color in a white icing base.
2. Pipe standard icing coils in blue on each cupcake using a large round tip or the open end of a plastic coupler.
3. Pipe a simple igloo door on each using blue icing in a small round tip.
4. Coat each igloo in white sanding sugar.
5. If desired, use a toothpick to create the appearance of individual ice blocks.
6. Finish with Penguin Sugar decorations.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz