New Year Bubbly Cupcakes How-To
You will need:
- Sugar Champagne Bottle Decorations
- 3mm Gold Dragees
- 6mm Gold Dragees
- Decorating Bag and star tip
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Your favorite frosting recipe
1. Make cupcakes according to instructions. Bake in your choice of muffin cups. Let cool completely.
2. While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the icing or frosting. Dye frosting desired color(s) or leave white.
3. Carefully frost each cupcake using decorating bag fit with star tip.
4. Affix a Sugar Champagne Bottle into each cupcake by pressing into frosting.
5. Using a small dab of frosting on the back of 3-4, 3mm gold dragees, make a cascading trail of "bubbles" down the side of each champagne glass. Then use the larger 6mm dragees for larger "bubbles" that are stuck into the frosting (see photo).
6. Serve and then store in an airtight container.