How To Make Lavender Sugar
Lavender Sugar has the light floral scent of lavender blended right into granulated sugar. It's fast and easy to make this flavored sugar, and it makes a wonderful culinary gift or addition to your stash of baking ingredients.
Yield: 2 cups lavender Sugar
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon culinary dried lavender
1. Place the dried lavender in the bowl of a food processor and blend it for 10-15 seconds to chop it into small pieces.
2. Add 1 cup of granulated sugar to the processor and blend well, for 15-20 seconds, until the lavender is finely ground and mixed into the sugar.
3. Whisk the lavender sugar together with the remaining cup of sugar until the lavender is well dispersed.
4. Store Lavender Sugar in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a month.