Ghostie Cupcakes How-To
You will need:
- White Ghost Cupcake Wrappers
- Sugar Eye decorations
- White Muffin Cups
- Pastry Bag fit with large tip
- Favorite Cupcake Recipe
- Favorite Icing Recipe
1. Bake cupcakes according to instructions in plain white muffin cups. Let cool.
2. While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting and assemble the cupcake wrappers.
3. Carefully pipe frosting onto each cupcake. Pipe one large circle on each muffin cup and then do the second and finally the third - with a small twirl at the top.
4. Before icing sets, affix one set of eyes to each cupcake.
5. Place each cupcake into a cupcake wrapper.
6. Arrange on cake plate and serve. Store in an airtight container.