Fondant Baby Cupcakes How-To
You Will Need:
- Cute Fondant Baby Decorations
- Reversible Expecting Baby Cupcake Wrappers
- Plain white muffin liners
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Your favorite frosting recipe (buttercream works great!)
- Large Decorating Tip Set
- Pastry Bag
- Standard muffin pan
1. Bake and cool cupcakes as directed. Bake in standard muffin pan in plain white (or another color) muffin cups.
2. While cupcakes are baking, assemble cupcake wrappers - secure each with a small piece of tape and then set aside.
3. Make desired icing or frosting type. Dye if desire.
4. Using a decorating bag with a large star tip and coupler, frost each cupcake.
5. Carefully affix a royal icing fantasy decoration into each cupcake by pushing into the icing to secure.
6. Place each cupcake into a prepared cupcake wrapper and place on a serving tray.
7. Store in an airtight container after serving.