Easter Bunnies Wafer Paper Cookies How-To
You Will Need:
- Sweet Easter Bunnies Wafer Paper Set
- No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Royal icing
- Scalloped Round Cutter Set
- Light Karo Syrup
- Royal Icing Carrot Decorations
- Wax or parchment paper
- Small craft scissors
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out several circular cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of royal icing or buttercream, if you prefer. Let completely dry.
3. Carefully cut out wafer paper shapes using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
4. Adhere each wafer paper cut-out to a rectangular cookie shape by adhering a thin layer of light corn syrup to the top of the iced cookies.
5. Flip each cookie face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 minutes (this will keep the wafer paper shape flat).
6. Flip cookies over and add one Royal Icing Carrots to each cookie with a dab of edible clear writing gel.
7. Let completely dry and store in an airtight container.