Dog Treat Cookies Recipe
You will need:
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375'F.
2. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use bone shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
5. Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown.
6. Cool on a rack, then store in an airtight container.
Icing can be made using cream cheese, plain yogurt, honey and a flour.