Dipped Ice Cream Cones
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Bright White Candy Melts
- Sugar ice cream cones
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Assorted sparkling sugars
1. Melt candy in microwave safe bowl. Dip cones about 1 inch deep around opening of cone.
2. Cut small hole in tip of a plastic bag, fill with melted candy, and drizzle 1 inch deep around opening of cone.
3. Tap cone lightly to smooth, and sprinkle with jimmies. Position cone in cone rack.
4. Let chill, about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Add ice cream scoops at party and serve in cone rack.
Recipe from Wilton.com!