Cinnamon Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, (from 14.1 ounce package)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
2. Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter and extract in large bowl until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into crust.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.