Cinnamon Apple Pecan Squares Recipe
Serves: Makes 16 servings
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Extract
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled apple
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix sugar, butter and extracts in large bowl until well blended. Stir in egg. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Stir in pecans and apples.
2. Spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.