You Will Need:
- White Egg Shells
- Blue Hues Butterfly Wafer Paper
- Edible Clear Writing Gel
- 1-2 Egg Cartons
- Craft Scissors
- Gold Sparkle Dust
- Filling of your choice; pudding, mousse, dessert drink
- Whipped Topping
1. Carefully line egg shell in egg carton or other egg holder.
2. Fill each egg shell cup with desired filling. Set aside.
3. Carefully cut-out wafer paper butterflies. Spead a thin layer of edible clear gel on each, folding slightly in the center so that they have bent wings. Set in egg carton so wings dry sticking out. Dust with a small amount of Gold Sparkle Dust. Let completely dry.
4. Pipe a dollop of whipped topping or frosting on each cup.
5. Affix Wafer Paper Butterfly to the top of each cup by sticking into whipped topping.
* You can also use our edible flower decorations!
To print illustrated step-by-step instructions on how to make Wafer Paper Butterflies click HERE