Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe & photo thanks to Robert Rothschild Farms.
- 1 (18.3 oz.) Chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup JELL-O chocolate fudge pudding mix, dry
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Chocolate Dessert Topping
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Microwave the dessert topping for 20 - 30 seconds, or until runny. Beat together the brownie mix, egg, fudge pudding mix, butter, chocolate sauce, and white flour until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop the dough into rounded tablespoons and place 1 - 2 inches apart onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 9 - 11 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 3 - 4 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.