Recipe thanks to www.olivenation.com!
You will need:
- 3 ounces of Vodka (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Pure Apple Extract
- 1 oz. prepared sweet-and-sour mix
1. Chill 2 martini glasses by filling with ice and water.
2. Add ice to your shaker, then add the vodka, Pure Apple Extract and sweet-and-sour. Cover and shake vigorously for about ten seconds.
3. Empty the ice and water from the martini glasses. Strain the contents of the shaker into the glasses. Garnish with a cherry, an apple slice, or a lemon twist.