Almond Butter Granola Leaf Bites
Recipe & photo thanks to Nordic Ware!
Homemade almond butter granola bites make a healthy, quick, and energizing snack! Easy recipe to make a ahead and pack for the week, made in our Leaflettes Cakelet Pan (gluten-free, vegan).
-1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flax
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 11/2 cups oats (gf: sub gluten free oats)
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Leaflette Pan with baking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in food processor with blade attachment in the bottom. Pulse several times to get desired consistency.
3. Take half of the mixture and fill each cavity with equal amounts and press down to compact granola bites.
4. Bake for 12-18 minutes or until just starting to brown on edges. Invert bites onto a cooling rack and repeat with second half of mixture.
5. Store in airtight container for up to a week. Makes 24 bites.