A wonderful set of 9 non-stick tins with a delicious recipe card for gingerbread tied by a Swedish ribbon. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the cookies and they look like snowy pinecones.
Makes a nicely sized cookie approximately 3.5" long.
Ingredients: 1 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 cup dark molasses
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Cream sugar and butter. Add beaten egg and molasses, and mix thoroughly.
2. Sift dry ingredients together, and add in small amounts to the batter; mix until well blended.
3. Work dough into tins with fingers; the dough should be flush with the top edge of the tins.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes.
5. The tins are also perfect for baking Madelines.