Make a buzzingly beautiful cake for your summer parties with the Beehive Cake Pan. Nordic Ware's original cast-aluminum bakeware provides fine details and superior baking performance with easy clean up. The heat reflective exterior allows for uniform browning to enhance the unique design.
- Material: Nonstick cast aluminum
- Cake Dimensions: 7.25 in Dia at the base x 6 in H
- Pan Dimensions: 7 in W x 16 in L x 3 in H
- Capacity: 10 cups
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware
Honey Lemon cake recipe included.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
2. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Here are some helpful tips for using your new Nordic Ware bakeware! Before each use, wash the pan with hot soapy water. Oven safe to 400° F. Use only wood, silicone, plastic, or other nonmetal utensils and nonabrasive cleaners to avoid scratching the surface. For best results, brush the pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter. To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full. Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter. After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away. Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
Printable version: Helpful Hints For Using Nordic Ware Bundt Pans click HERE.