Making that family sugar, butter, or other cookie press recipe has never been easier. No more rolling or cutting sticky, messy dough. It's easier and neater than using cookie cutters. This is the year to share your best Spritz recipe with your friends and family!
To use the Marcato's Deluxe Biscuit Maker, also called a Cookie Press, simply remove the top, insert the die shape, and fill with dough. Each press of the handle advances the dough with a firm, gentle pressure for consistent looking cookies.
- Includes 20 discs for traditional cookie shapes and complete instructions.
- One full cylinder of dough will form 20-25 large or 35-40 smaller cookies with the option to adjust the thickness of the cookie dough.
- Can also be used for cheese straws and other appetizers.
- High quality stainless steel, with strong, machined steel dough rod, ridged steel pusher and ratchet mechanism that presses perfect shapes smoothly and effortlessly.
- Measures approximately 8.25" x 2.25".
- Disassembles for easy cleaning. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.