Make your own delightful cake with a whipped cream layer and a crunchy almond and honey topping. Just add whipping cream and butter. This is a well known delicacy in all German speaking countries. The cake gets its name "Bienenstich" (bee sting) from the honey glaze and thin pieces of almonds. Easy to follow, in depth instructions are included on the packaging.
- Quantity: 17.8 oz (505 g)
- Yield: One 10 in round cake
Note * All edible items, such as these, are non-returnable.
- Baking Mix: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Flavor
- Dried Yeast: Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate
- Filling Mix: Sugar, Modified Potato Starch (acetylated distarch phosphate, acetylated distarch adipate), Maltodextrin, Skim Milk Powder
- Thickener: Carragene, Salt, Flavor, Vegetable Juice (color)
- Almond Crust Mix: Dried Glycose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Honey Powder, Hydrogenated Palm Fat, Maltodextrin, Pure Butter Fat
- Almond Flakes: Almonds
- Allergens: May contain traces of tree nuts, eggs, and dairy.