This cake pan set lets you play with your options! One cake mix or a single batch of batter is enough to fill all five pans and most ovens have the space to accommodate all five pans baking at once.
Now, the choice is yours:
- Make an ombre cake, tinting the batter in five gradations of color, or a rainbow cake, using a different icing color to tint each layer.
- Bake a chocolate cake with different fillings separating the layers or mix different flavors into each layer for a taste sensation.
- Stack up a naked cake, one where the layering is the star because the exterior of the cake is not iced.
- Create a classic torte filled with whipped cream, mousse, or fruit.
- Pans measure 6" D x 0.75" H and 0.75" Thick, the perfect depth for a multilayered cake.
- Non-stick coating for easy release and clean up.
- Baking times do vary according to the type of batter used. From our experience here at Fancy Flours, we start watching for cake doneness 7-10 minutes sooner than suggested recipe baking times.
For a St. Patrick's Day
version of this cake go to: CLICK HERE
The five layer Halloween Candy Corn Cake
is so easy to make! With the Easy Layers! Cake Pan Set and the Color Right Performance Color System, you can create five colorful layers to match candy corn shades.
Step-by-Step Printable Instructions can be found at: http://s.wilton.com/1jRKnso
INGREDIENTS4 1/2 cups Favorite cake recipe or mix
Color Right Performance Color System
6 cups White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Wilton Easy Layers! Cake Pan Set
Tilt-N-Turn Cake Turntable
12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Cake Icing Smoother
3 Tip 2A
Divide batter into 5 portions. Use Color Right base colors and QuickCount color formulas to tint batter in the following shades:
Orange: 3 portions (slightly less than 3 cups) batter + 16 O + 16 Y + 2 R
Yellow: 1 portion (slightly less than 1 cup) batter + 5 Y + 1 O
Reserve 1 portion (slightly less than 1 cup) batter white.
Use Color Right base colors and QuickCount color formulas to tint white icing in the following shades:
Bright and Bold Orange: 2 cups icing + 16 O + 16 Y + 2 R
Bright and Bold Yellow: 2 cups icing + 10 Y + 2 O